Thursday 3 September 2009

The Nail Buff tries Coral & Bouquet Collections

Helen at The Nail Buff recently tested out two great summery polishes from the Coral Collection & the Bouquet Collection.

First up is Camelot Blossom:


She says, 'This is such a gorgeous red-pink coral which applied really well with zero streaks. I had it on for over three whole days without even the slightest chip - usually I get a chip or two after a few hours so I'm impressed by this! This one applied well and looked great after two coats.'

Second up is Red Sea Coral:

She says, This a beautiful soft pinky coral... I didn't find the colour as strong though, and had to apply three coats before I was happy with it'


Both the Coral & Bouquet Collections contain some gorgeous shades to see you through the end of summer and the September sunshine, so be sure to check them out.


For Helen's full review, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment