Tuesday 18 August 2009

Vital Modern Matte Polish Tried and Tested

Helen at The Nail Buff recently tried out Vital - the deep wine shade from the new Modern Matte Collection - which created a sophisticated and unique effect on her nails.

She clears up a common misconception about matte polish by saying, "I'm actually surprised by how much I like it - the colour is vibrant enough to not make my nails look dull - I actually think it looks sophisticated and I really like the effect."

The full review is available on The Nail Buff

The Vital shade and the rest of the Modern Matte Collection are now available here at beautyshed.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I absoloutely love this! I love the colour and the matte finish is amazing, something I have never come across before :) ... Im off to buy me some! x

    ReplyDelete